Position title: Group Finance Manager
Reports to: Group Chief Financial Officer
Location: Waikato Innovation Centre – Hamilton
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The position of Group Finance Manager is responsible for supporting the Group Executive and financial reporting. This includes supporting management in the organization in accordance with the Group CFO, CFO, Board and shareholders goals and objectives. Key elements of the role are:
- Work with the Group CFO and team to ensure proper care and development of the organisation’s history, culture, reputation and image.
- Support the Group CFO to work with the Board in order that they may fulfil their statutory duties and that they have a good understanding of the organisation’s vision and performance.
- Ensure all financial records are full and transparent, deliver key data to support and drive business planning, financial reporting and board papers.
- Ensure regular reviews with the key management ensuring the results meet the organisation’s mission and vision and are inspired to execute it in their daily performance.
- Support the Group CFO & Senior leadership that uphold Māoritanga and reflect the voice and Kaupapa of Maniapoto uri.
- Support the completion of the transition plan for Te Nehenehenhui
- Drive focus on Corporate Governance, investment assurance and financial support
- The Group Finance Manager role is also a senior member of the Leadership team and will contribute to SLT hui and strategy development.