- Busy and varied, rewarding role
- Responsible for developing a range of collateral
- Hamilton or Te Kūiti based
Te Nehenehenui’s vision is to be an effective, responsive organisation utilising its resources responsibly to meet the needs and aspirations of our people and to provide for future generations.
Te Nehenehenui provides governance and strategic direction and comprises two arms: commercial (Ahuahu Group Limited) and charitable (Waihikurangi Trust).
The Communications Manager will play an integral part of the Communications team, who will be responsible for supporting the development of overall communication strategies, developing collateral and coordinating the delivery of a wide range of communications projects, events, and engagement activities.
You will be required to build and maintain strong relationships and liaise with internal stakeholders. You will need to be experienced in successfully developing and delivering communications strategies and managing media. This is a diverse leadership role that will see you working alongside the General Manager of Waihikurangi to continually raise the organisation’s profile and create awareness and engagement through various channels. As a successful Communications Manager, you will be responsible for planning and developing a successful communications strategy to support our organisation’s vision and strategic direction.
To be considered for this position you must have:
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a communications role within a complex environment and demonstrated senior leadership experience
• A relevant tertiary qualification in communications, media studies or marketing
• Exceptional verbal communication skills, and writing skills across a range of channels including digital
• Excellent skills in using a range of social media platforms, and other technology
• Great organisational skills and an ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines
• Proven interpersonal skills in developing constructive stakeholder relationships
This full-time position would suit a Communications person with proven experience who is looking to further grow their career pathway across all communications functions.
Applications close: Friday 25 August 2023 at 5pm.
Please direct confidential enquiries or to request a copy of the Job Description contact Christine Beach, HR Manager on 027 276 0087 or email – Christine.firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply, please email a copy of your current CV and a Cover Letter through Seek.